Primera’s Fastest, Highest Quality, Full Color Label Printer
LX910 is Primera’s newest and highest quality color label printer. Joining at the nexus of versatility and simplicity, its single cartridge solution for both pigment and dye allows users to print for a wider variety of applications while easing print operations. Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations, and text – even high-resolution or two-dimensional barcodes. Print labels when and where you need them in just the quantities you can actually use.
- Perfect for short-run label printer
- Prints .5″ to 8.25″ wide
- Prints up to 4.5″/sec
- Single ink cartridge with interchangeable pigment and dye inks
- Built-in “pizza-wheel” style cutter
- Built-in print head with every cartridge – no more pricey replacements!
- Features a tough, steel case
LX2000 is Primera’s newest and fastest pigment inkjet label printer. LX2000 represents an entirely new product class in desktop label printing. Large, separate ink cartridges for cyan, magenta, yellow, and black keep cost per label low, while print speeds of up to six inches per second produce your labels quickly. Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations and text – even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes. Print labels when and where you need them in just the quantities you can actually use.
Features of LX2000:
- Large, separate ink cartridges
- Wide variety of substrates including paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl
- Speeds of up to 6″ per second
- Pigment inks for more durable labels
- 4800 dpi
- Wired Ethernet, USB 2.0 and wireless connectivity
- Built-in pizza-wheel cutter
- Bartender Ultralite software included for label formatting
- Operating systems: Windows® 7/8/10+ and Mac OS X 10.9+
Water and UV Resistant Labels
The combination of pigment-based inks and various synthetic materials make LX2000 labels highly water and UV resistant. This durability supports applications such as bath and shower products, frozen or refrigerated foods, beverages, and much more! With LX2000, you’ll be printing durable labels fast and efficiently, all while saving time and money.
Durable Labels – A Complete GHS Solution
For those who need an extremely durable label or more specifically, a GHS (Globally Harmonized System) compliant label solution, LX2000 is the perfect choice. With its Color Shield, pigment ink and Tuffcoat Extreme PolyJet label substrate, the LX2000 inks have passed Section 3, BS5609 testing. The testing included removal of print by adhesive tape, abrasion resistance and permanance of print evaluations under extreme conditions, including exposure to UV light and repeated salt spray and immersion. The material and printed images from LX2000 passed in all three categories.